We create venues for storytelling: Premium Blogs
- WordPress installations
- Site and domain hosting
- Digital brand deployment across established networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
We tell stories
We create narrative content either directly for our clients, on assignment, or as spec examples to help win new work and better advise on how content gets made for our clients. Sometimes our content earns advertising or referral revenue directly.
- Articles, essays and books
We are consultants for creators
We help them with their content strategy, business strategy, audience engagement strategy, and other matters.
Who we serve
Our clients are typically dealerships, repair shops and other small businesses.
Salzmoto, Inc. also serves as the parent company for other enterprises, such as ScooterFile.com.
About Nathaniel Salzman
Salzmoto, Inc. was founded by Nathaniel Salzman, a designer, author, journalist, maker and bike builder in Chicago. Nathaniel has nearly 15 years of professional marketing and advertising experience, as well as nearly a million words of published non-fiction.
- Internationally featured motorcycle builder, most recently for the #SalzmotoBonny
- Founder and Editor-in-chief of ScooterFile.
- Curator and author behind the Motoworks Chicago blog, BEHIND THE MOTO.
- Motorrad Editor-at-large at BimmerFile.
- Former Managing Editor at MotoringFile
- Recurring Co-host of the world-famous White Roof Radio podcast.
- Other bylines include Motorcycle magazine, as well as mentions on RideApart, BikeEXIF, Supercompressor and Silodrome.