About Nathaniel Salzman
Salzmoto was founded by Nathaniel Salzman, a designer, journalist, photographer, maker, bike builder and recreational mechanic. Nathaniel has more than 15 years of professional marketing and advertising experience, as well as more than a million words of published non-fiction. You can read some of those words over in the Journal. You can contact him here.
Media credits include:
- Internationally featured motorcycle builder, most recently for the #SalzmotoBonny
- Founder and Editor-in-chief of ScooterFile, the world’s largest scooter news site.
- Curator and author behind the Motoworks Chicago blog, BEHIND THE MOTO.
- Motorrad Editor-at-large at BimmerFile.
- Former Managing Editor at MotoringFile
- Recurring Co-host of the world-famous White Roof Radio podcast.
- Other bylines include Motorcycle magazine, as well as mentions on RideApart, BikeEXIF, Supercompressor and Silodrome.